Please follow the steps to reset the WiDRIVE 2:
- Download the firmware file "WD7START.SEF" (link below), keep the name as it is and save it into the USB flash drive.
- Power on WiDRIVE 2 and wait till it is fully powered up with SSID/password (if any) being displayed.
- Insert USB flash drive into WiDRIVE 2 and wait till the LCD screen says "Clear All" press the power button to confirm.
- Wait for the firmware to be updated (less than a minute).
- The next time you power up the WiDRIVE 2, it will be reverted to default factory settings.