NB! This is just a very few users who were affected by this bug. All of these users have been contacted. Most likely you can use the software update app to update your device. Simply click the icon and follow the on screen instructions.
This below guide is for Microsoft Windows users. We recommend Windows 7. If you use Windows 8 or Windows 10 you need to temporarily disable driver signing (More info here). If you use Mac OS X or Linux, please contact us and we'll provide a update package that you can install
1. Download the files necessary to update here: https://bartec-pixavi.s3.amazonaws.com/LP_Fix_5227.zip
2. Extract them on your computers desktop, for easy access.
3. Power off your BARTEC PIXAVI device.
4.a. If you have an Impact X or Gravity X: Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER button at the same time, for 5 seconds. The status LED will blink blue.
4 b. If you have an Orbit X: Press and hold the LIGHT and POWER button at the same time, for 5 seconds. The Status LED will blink blue.
5. Connect the device with USB to your computer and install the driver.
6. On your keyboard, press the Windows button and R at the same time. In the run box, paste in: mmc devmgmt.msc
7. Click OK, this will open the Device driver manager (administrator access required)
8. Locate the "X7K" device. It should be under "Other Devices"
9. Right click, and select "Update Driver Software"
10. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
11. In the folder from step 1, select the "Driver" folder
12. Select "Install this driver software anyway"
13. In the folder from Step 1, double click on the "FLASH" program. This will install Lollipop on your device.
14. Wait until the process has completed. If it completes successfully, your device will reboot and ready to use. If it hangs, or there is other problems, please contact support and we'll do our best to assist you.
Having problems? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org