Key improvements in this release:
- Fixed an issue with special characters in web configuration text fields.
- Added support for EAP-TLS server certificate authentication.
Upgrade from PC:
- Download the firmware file here: http://www.pixavi.com/downloads/XCORDER_0_9_6_54.tar
- Connect the power adaptor to the Xcorder and turn the camera on.
- On the Xcorder menu, go to setup-> settings -> network settings-> WiFi driver settings, and select mode ad-hoc and save by pressing OK.
- Connect your pc to the wireless network called pixavi.
- Enter the address 192.168.0.20 in the internet browser address field on your pc and press enter.
- Select login 2 times (no password is needed).
- Select the settings tab and then select upgrade.
- Click the browse button, and locate the file you downloaded in step 1.
- When clicking send, the firmware file will be transferred to the Xcorder and “software upgrade in progress” will appear on the Xcorder screen.
- Do not operate the Xcorder until the process is complete and the Xcorder reboots itself.
To verify the upgrade of the Xcorder, select setup > diagnostics and check that the firmware version has changed to 0.9.6.54
Upgrade from WiDRIVE1 (only available from FW 0.9.6.22 and newer):