You see a error message saying “check WiDRIVE disk” when trying to sync your media from The EX4000 to the WiDRIVE?
- Remove USB cable from WiDRIVE 1.
- Power on the WiDRIVE 1.
- Connect your pc to the wireless network called WiDRIVE 1.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in your internet browser address field and press enter.
- Logon with the password: admin
- Select System setting
- Select Maintenance
- Select format
- Select OK (All data on the WiDRIVE 1 will be lost)
- The disk will now be formatted. Please wait until the process is complete
When all the above is complete, please try to sync the Xcorder towards WiDRIVE 1 again.